THE VILLAGE PUBLIC WORKS
Welcome to the heart of our community’s functionality – the Village Public Works Department. Our small team takes on the colossal responsibility of maintaining the intricate web of services that keep our Village running seamlessly.
From the moment you step onto our streets to the summer weekends you spend at the splashpad, the fingerprints of the Village Public Works Department are everywhere. Our crew not only ensures the upkeep of our streets and the cleanliness of our surroundings but also dives beneath the surface to guarantee the integrity of our sewer systems.
But what truly sets us apart? It’s our team’s unparalleled dedication. You’ll often find our workers going the extra mile, whether it’s a friendly face delivering a helping hand to residents, or a spontaneous act of service like swapping out a trash can.
Feel free to give us a friendly wave when you see us around, or stop by to say hello while you’re at our facility dropping off bulk waste. We’re here to make The Village a better place to live, one task at a time.
The hidden hand taking care of The Village
Public Works Disposal Facility
Throughout the years, the bulk waste disposal site has been a trusted resource for Village residents. To keep things convenient and fair, we’ve put in place clear procedures and guidelines. By following these steps, we ensure that this important service continues to be available for everyone in our community.
Residential bulky waste
Bagged grass (20 bag limit)
Concrete, Brick, Sheet Rock & Dirt
Access and Free Passes
- The use of the bulk waste disposal site is exclusive to residents of The Village who maintain a current and fully paid utility account with the City.
- Village residents with active sanitation accounts receive 4 free passes to the Public Works facility per calendar year.
- Homeowners must provide a copy of their current Village utility bill and photo ID to use the site.
- Tenants must provide a copy of their Village utility bill, photo ID, and a separate piece of mail with their name and service address listed.
Vehicle Size Limitations
- No vehicle larger than a ¾ Ton pickup, or equivalent load size, will be allowed to use the facility.
- Larger loads will require two (2) passes.
Additional Disposal Permits
Additional disposal permits can be purchased at City Hall for $25 each.
Commercial Use Prohibited
Absolutely no commercial use of the disposal site is permitted.
Monday- Friday, 8 AM-4:30 PM
Saturdays from 9 AM-12 PM
For any sewer-related issues, please contact us during regular business hours at 405-751-4933. If you experience an emergency or require assistance after hours, please call 405-751-9598.